I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Geosciences at Boise State University. I do research in seismology and wave propagation. At Boise State I teach both undergraduate and graduate courses in geophysics. You can find more about the things I teach here.
If you would like information about potential graduate study opportunities please use the Contact Us page.
Below is a little bit about my education and professional experience.
- Assistant Professor, Boise State University (2015-present)
- NSF Postdoctoral Fellow, Earth Resources Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2013-2015)
- Postdoc, Globalseis group, Geoazur, University of Nice (2012-2013)
- Ph.D. Geophysics, Boise State University (2012)
- B.Sc. Geophysical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines (2006)